Engineering is an area in which IMP has long-standing experience, and represents its primary activity. Despite the ever-growing offer of services in the market, IMP has preserved its leading role and competitiveness by maintaining quality.
In the planning phase, our engineers cooperate with clients and their experts (architects, mechanical, electrical and civil engineers) to determine the detailed information and conditions ensuring effective construction of a facility:
- Preparation of a comprehensive analysis of energy consumption and costs from which the possibilities for reducing thermal and electrical energy consumption can be identified,
- Preparation of a feasibility study,
- Preparation of project and technical documentation.
In each project an authorised engineer is appointed as project head, whose task and responsibility is initially to acquire detailed information on the project and its requirements, such as:
- technical and technological requirements of the project
- scope of works
- Time schedule of project design and/or execution
And, subsequently, to implement the project up to the commissioning of systems and handover of the facility to the user (turnkey):
- supply and installation of systems and equipment
- execution of all mechanical and electrical installations and construction works
- execution of central control system.